Sunday, June 16, 2013

Kari--Zumba Instructor

I just got back from Target and saw Kari with her daughter as I was ready to check out. She's one of my Zumba instructors at 24 Hour Fitness Northgate. She's always nice to me. She's nice to everyone and she's a great dancer and instructor. She mainly teaches at the Lynnwood 24 Hour Fitness. She subs for instructors at Northgate. It's always nice to see her. I should go visit Lynnwood once in awhile.

It was really nice to see her and see her smile at me and to hear her kind words. It means a lot. I don't think all the Zumba instructors in my life really know how much they mean to me. They bring music and joy and dance. Zumba is the most fun that I have in a week and it is really the truth that Zumba instructors are my best friends. I really don't have any close friends. Zumba instructors are as good as it gets. I moved here a year and a half ago. Zumba is what I love to do. What you walk into a Zumba class, it is pure fun. I love the music and I love to dance.

The Zumba instructors, like Kari, are great at being so nice to everyone. In their classes, they create a sense of community and make everyone feel included and like it is great that you came to the class to be part of Zumba. It's nice.

I missed out on Zumba this morning. I didn't get going in time. I was putzing around. I missed out on fun. Actually I was feeling sorry for myself and had to have a talk with myself. I had to tell myself to quit whining because I have so much to be grateful for and so many opportunities. Sometimes it is hard to be a writer, which is a little too isolating sometimes.

Too bad that Zumba isn't offered several times a day. So........I will put on a Zumba DVD and dance with Beto.

No comments: