Sunday, May 26, 2013

Lipton Sweet Green Tea Citrus

Yesterday I went to Cash and Carry and found a product I hadn't used before--Lipton Sweet Green Tea Citrus. The tea bags are gallon size so you can make a gallon at a time. Cool! After looking at the directions, I used about a liter of water in a gallon jug of water to boil. I turned off the burner and then put in the tea bag. The gallon jug of water was in the refrigerator. After the water cooled with the tea bag in it, I gently took out the tea bag squeezing it. Then I poured the tea back into the gallon jug of water and put it back in the refrigerator for easy use by me.

This morning, I poured a glass of iced green tea and added ice cubes with slices of lemon that I make all the time. This is so good! I'm going to enjoy it everyday!

No comments: