Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day

I'm having such a wonderful Mother's Day. I've heard from all my kids and received such nice gifts. I spend the morning with Ben and my granddaughter, Anna with a special breakfast at the Rusty Pelican in Wallingford.

It's always special to spend time with Ben and Anna. I had such a nice time and a wonderful breakfast. I ordered the garden skillet, my favorite.

Ben and Anna brought beautiful flowers when they picked me up and Anna gave me a special bead dog that she made. It's very nice.

Daniel and Jodee sent a  beautiful bouquet of flowers. Gretchen sent a beautiful card and gift card. Joe called this morning while I was at breakfast so he got to talk to Ben too. Joe is busy working on a gardening project at home.

It was wonderful to see or talk to all my kids. As I have always said, I have the BEST kids in the world. It's the best gift to see and spend time with them and my grandchildren. I have so much to be thankful for.


No comments: