Thursday, May 23, 2013

Seattle Aquarium


I went on bus 41 to the Seattle Aquarium this afternoon and had a wonderful time. I'm a new member because I want to support this important aquarium and the work they do.

The octopus above is always fun to visit. They only live to be 5 years. I was surprised when I learned this fact.

On one sign it says that we can all help the coral reefs by taking mass transit so RIDE THE BUS!

Only 1% of the ocean is protected. We need to do more to protect the ocean, the creatures that live in the ocean, the coral reefs, and the fish. We need to support all those groups that work hard to protect the ocean. We are all linked and the health of the ocean is vital for our survival on this planet.

Visit the Seattle Aquarium. Become a member. Ride the bus.

1483 Alaskan Way, Pier 59
Seattle
206-386-4300
www.seattleaquarium.org
Hours: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily

No comments: