Thursday, May 30, 2013

Windows 8

What in the world is all the complaining about? This morning in the Seattle Times is the headline, "Microsoft revives familiar in next Windows version." Oh, good grief. I think there are a lot of whiners and complainers who can't adjust to change out there if they don't see Windows as easy and fun. I've had a different experience. I think this is their best Windows so far.

I love Windows 8. It is innovative, fun, fluid, intuitive, and easy. I haven't heard one person say anything good about it. I don't understand at all. It's all in front of you. Easy as pie. It makes exploring and adventure fun. It's easier to navigate. It's easier to learn. The apps in front of you encourage you to learn and explore into more depth.

There is only one thing that I am not crazy about. I find it annoying that I can't always get back to the bar where I can write in a new web address so I have to click at the bottom left hand corner and go back to the beginning and click on Internet Explorer again. But I figure I just don't know how to use it yet. This is a new computer and I'm still learning about it. If I had a manual on my computer and a manual on Windows 8, there wouldn't be a problem because I could look it up.

I think Microsoft did a bang-up great job!

No comments: