Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Seattle

Seattle is heaven. It has everything. It has perfect weather--not too hot, not too cold. It is a cultural mecca. I live only 9 miles from downtown Seattle and I can ride the bus that comes by my apartment building for only 75 cents. There are so many amazing free events, so many that I don't even go to a fraction of all of them. I get to see famous writers at the library. I get to visit the Seattle Art Museum, go to the Woodland Park Zoo, the Aquarium, the Dale Chihuly Museum of Glass, and much more. I get to go to the Seattle Symphony once in awhile. So much is here. Every day is a blessing. I'm grateful to live in Seattle. So many opportunities. I'm very happy here. I'm so glad I moved here. Every morning I am excited to get up and start my day.

No comments: