Friday, May 31, 2013

Writer's Digest and The Writer

I have subscribed to Writer's Digest and The Writer for years. I'm constantly inspired and learn with each issue.

On the front cover of the July/August issue of Writer's Digest is Khaled Hosseini who wrote THE KITE RUNNER. He's actually coming to Seattle. Can you believe it! He's coming on Tuesday, June 4th at 7 p.m. This event will be held at the Town Hall at 1119 8th Avenue. It's free and open to the public. Only in Seattle................. I'm going! there are also great articles like, "Vitamin C for your thriller."

In the July issue of The Writer are more great articles like "Sorkinese," tips from Aaron Sorkin and "Let words collide," which is about writing short. There is notice of the PNWA Conference coming to Seattle on July 25th to 28th. I need to get more information. I want to go since all I have to do is get on bus 41 and get off at the Convention Center stop.

No comments: