Thursday, May 30, 2013

Samsung

I am a big fan of Samsung. I have a Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere cell phone. The camera on the phone is better than my digital Canon or at least as good. I get great photos on my cell phone. It took me quite a while to get used to it and to fully appreciate all that I have on this phone. I called Verizon several times just to get help on learning how to use it. They were patient and helped me learn to navigate and troubleshoot. Now I wouldn't be without it. My two year contract is up in December and I am looking at another Samsung. Samsung does it better.

My TV is a Samsung and has a perfect picture.

I also have a new Samsung all-in-one computer. I love it. I love the picture quality. It is the best computer I have ever had. It is the computer of my dreams and I'm grateful to have it.

No comments: